Friday, March 30, 2012

Why is Living an Active Lifestyle Important to You?


By George

As a frequent author on this blog, and after reading and commenting on all your posts, I am extremely happy to see that all of you enjoy and see benefit of living an active lifestyle too! I think it’s great that we can share our ideas with each other to help promote the sense of importance and unified community around the subject of living actively with our paws. 

I mentioned earlier in one of my blog posts titled, Can You Run Faster Than Us?, that living an active lifestyle with my labrador retriever, Max, is important for me because, as his guardian, I feel that it’s important to involve him in the process of living an active and healthy lifestyle, since he couldn’t do it on is own. Everyone, human or animal, deserves the joy and benefits that comes from having a healthy body and mind. Not to mention, we are always supporting each other on our runs and diets.

Now, what would really be fun and exciting is hearing why living an active lifestyle is important to you and your paws! Not need to be shy :) Let it be a great way to share our stories. Thank you for participating :)

No comments: